Issue Related To Suspense Manager Recycled CDR
(Doc ID 2788367.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to edit the filed (A_NUMBER) from suspense manager it is getting edited but while recycling the Call Detail Record (CDR), one can see the recycled CDR has the old A_NUMBER.
Verified it in BRM cm logs , observed that it is not getting updated in PIN_FLD_EXT_INFO_STR.
Recycled CDR should not have the old A_NUMBER.Correct A_NUMBER should be present in recycled CDR
Example - A CDR contains a wrong A_NUMBER (819950) due to which the CDR gets rejected , the rejected CDR is loaded and it is edited with correct A_NUMBER(819950223052) using suspense center and then the CDR is recycled
1. If one number is the wrong A_NUMBER and now after processing this EDR the second record with wrong A_NUMBER will get rejected. Then the rejected EDR is loaded to suspense manager.
2. The rejected file has been loaded using pin_rel.
3. Suspense manager used to search the record
4. Editing the record to correct the A_NUMBER
5. After editing with correct A_NUMBER
6. Performing recycle of the CDR
7. After recycle completes, a recycled edr is generated for rating with wrong A_NUMBER.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document