Report Scheduling AG Process is Not Scheduling the Reports Even When the Case Meets the Reporting Rule
(Doc ID 2790448.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 7.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Report Scheduling AG Process is not scheduling the reports if the where clause used in the Reporting Rule Advanced Condition is not tied to the case_master.case_id.
Example Where Clause: WHERE CASE_FOLLOWUP.case_id = :p_case_id
Steps to Repeat:
1. Create a Reporting Rule with an Advanced Condition and use the following SQL in the Advanced Condition:
2. Create one case that meets the above Reporting Rule
3. Create another case similar to the case created in step 2 but with a significant follow-up
4. Lock both the cases and make sure Report Scheduling later check box is checked for both the cases
5. Close both the cases from the screen and let AG report scheduling pick up these 2 cases
6. Observe that Report Scheduling AG Process picked up both the cases but did not schedule the reports for the case created in step 2 even though the case meets the criteria defined for the Reporting Rule
7. Open the case created in step 2 and click on 'Auto Schedule' button
8. Observe that it scheduled the reports
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document