Query Sets Duplicated In Advanced Conditions
(Doc ID 2790795.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upon adding Query Sets it was observed in some enterprises that some queries are duplicated upon saving the Advanced Condition (AC).
1) NAV: Utilities> Advance Condition Library
2) Create a new AC--Decline Creating New Query Set
3) Select any two existing Query Sets
4) Share/don't select anything for permissions
5) Save the AC
6) Modify the same AC created and observe that the Query Sets are duplicated/duplicate entry is seen on the screen.
This was also replicated in an 8.2 environment.
The underlying SQL appears to be fine in most cases.
What would cause this?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document