Unexpected Behavior / Usability Issues in the Allocation History User Interface in 8.1.1
(Doc ID 2797036.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 8.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management (PFT)
There are multiple issues with the Allocation History user interface:
- Search function is inconsistent. Search by 'Allocation Rule' does not return correct results.
- Search by 'Allocation Model' shows rule runs that are associated with Deleted Model Definitions in addition to the expected results.
- Sorting by Start Date column after a Search by 'Allocation Model' seems to be sorting expected results and unexpected 'Deleted Model Definition' entries separately.
- Completion date sorting does not appear to be sorting results. Sort order reverses in the middle of the list.
- Reset icon usage results in unexpected display of historical run information.
- Allocation rule name based search does not return results if the rule was run as part of a model.
As a result of these issues, it takes longer for users to search for Allocations.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document