Unable to Retrieve the Past Due Details for Accounts Having Multiple Bill Units
(Doc ID 2799358.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Customer Care,
Given the following scenario:
- account having multiple services and multiple bill units
- it is part of an account hierarchy as a "child"
- it has billing frequency set as quarterly
- it purchased a charge offer which includes a CycleForwardQuarterly event
- it has some old bills which are not paid
When opening this account in Billing Care UI, having "Home" tab selected, one is clicking on "Past due" link in "All Bill Units(5)" section, and then an error is returned:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document