PDC Patch Set 4 Installation Issues : "Can't open .../apps/bin/MigrateBRMPricing: No such file or directory."
(Doc ID 2809612.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
One is facing some issues during installation of Pricing Design Center (PDC) from Patch Set 4 on a Patch Set 3 setup. Below is a summary of the situation:
- User is upgrading from PDC Patch Set 3 to Patch Set 4
- Documentation being followed is:
- After upgrading the PDC using the jar file and getting a successful completion, there was no database changes (checked the last ddl on all objects in PDC schema and there was none on the day of installation)
- The PDC version is updated but the app version in the user interface is not
- Installation command is: java -jar pdcserver-18.104.22.168.0_generic.jar
- The installation process goes normal and there is no error in the Oracle Universal Installer screens
- In the installation logs there was an error: "Can't open /u01/Middleware/PDC_Home/PDC_BRM/apps/bin/MigrateBRMPricing: No such file or directory."
which possibly indicates that the contents of the file "PricingDesignCenter-22.214.171.124.0.zip" was not copied and used during the installation since this file exist in that zip file
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document