ALM 8.0.7 Changes To Custom Created Behavior Patterns Not Saved
(Doc ID 2809702.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI)
Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management (ALM)
Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management (PFT)
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP)
Oracle Financial Services Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
On ALM 188.8.131.52, user cannot edit or maintain any of the custom created behavior patterns, changes are not saved. There is no issue with a new behavior patterns, the issue only appears when attempting to edit and save existing Behavior Pattern (BP).
The following error appears in alm.log (web server location):
Data is Manipulated. Unknown Error Occurred During Processing.
Steps To Replicate:
1. Edit Behavior Patterns Non Maturity Code 70004 with Behavior Name: 20(1-3)M-15 6M-10(9-12)M-25>5Y
2. Update the tenor percentages and save.
3. On Summary Screen it shows Last Update Date is the old date instead of today's date.
4. Reopen the same behavior pattern, notice no changes were saved.
5. No changes are reflected in FSI_BEHAVIOUR_PATTERN_MASTER table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document