ORA-00001 Error When Deals are Applied for PO with Multiple Locations
(Doc ID 2811599.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Deals are applied for PO with multiple locations, ORA-00001 error is encountered.
Error text shows:
Error ORA-00001: unique constraint (<RMS SCHEMA>.ORDLOC_DISCOUNT_I2) violated returned by program unit DEAL_ORD_LIB_SQL.FIND_ITEMS_FOR_DEAL.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create an Off Invoice Promotional deal specific to 1 or more items
2. Create New PO with the same supplier as the deal created
3. Populate required fields
4. Click [Details] button
5. Add the same item added to the deal with 2 locations (virtual WHs within the same
6. In Order Details click Recalculation button
7. Select apply deals then Click [Ok] button
8. Click [Yes] button. ORA-00001 error is thrown:
Error ORA-00001: unique constraint (<RMS SCHEMA>.ORDLOC_DISCOUNT_I2) violated returned by program unit DEAL_ORD_LIB_SQL.FIND_ITEMS_FOR_DEAL
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document