DMW Copy Transformation Issue With Table Alias
(Doc ID 2812070.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 3.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench (DMW) 3.0.0 version,
When trying to copy transformation with source transformation having Join between a table and more than 1 filter table using alias, only one of the filter table mapping is copied and the join is missing.
Expected to see all selected table mapping to be copied together with the Join.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a Source DM
2) Create a Target DM's example: TST1 and TST2
3) Map Conmeds table with Demo and Conmeds (C1, C2 using Alias)
4) Give the join condition as Study ID = Study ID on Conmeds(C1) and Demo
5) Map few columns with C1.CONMEDS
6) Map few columns with C2.CONMEDS
7) Map few columns with DEMO
8) Mark other columns as not used
9) Install the XFM map "TST1"
10) Now select "TST2", add source and copy the XFM for CONMEDS table using Copy from another XFM
11) Mapping's done using CONMEDS(both C1 and C2) are not visible in the mapping screen
Click on Accept selected Mappings
All mappings should get copied and also Join condition should be there
Mappings done using C1 and C2 are missing and also Join condition is not copied
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document