Data Lineage is Broken only in QC Lifecycle
(Doc ID 2812326.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Many tables in a study have data lineage issue, but the issue only reproduces in QC lifecycle.
DEV lifecycle issue was fixed after trying below workaround, but it did not help on QC lifecycle:
1. Full install of the transformation, then promote to QC install.
2. Regenerate program while installing the transformation, then promote to QC install.
3. Full install transformation and regenerate program then promote to QC install.
4. Unmap transformation and re-map by copying from template, then promote to QC install.
5. Unmap transformation and re-map manually, then promote to QC install.
6. Create temporary model to map in it, and copy the transformation from temporary model, then promote to QC install. The issue got resolved in temporary model, but still exists in main model, though the transformation was copied from temporary model.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document