On FTP 126.96.36.199 Unable To Overwrite FTP Method Using Copy Across
(Doc ID 2816524.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP)
When attempting to use the "copy across" functionality in FTP Rule from a product that has the Straight Term method defined on another product that has the Cash Flow Average Life method defined, the methods cannot be overwritten.
Delete the Cash Flow Average Life method, and then use "copy across" from the product with Straight Term method or redefine the method.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Go to the screen -> Funds Transfer Pricing -> FTP Assumption Specification -> Transfer Pricing Rules -> Click "Add"
2. Select a product --> click "Add" --> define the Transfer Price method by selecting "Straight Term" --> click "Apply"
3. Select another product --> click "Add" --> define the Transfer Price method by selecting "Cash Flow Average Life" --> click "Apply"
4. Select the product on which you have defined the Straight Term method --> click “copy across”
5. Select "Product" in Copy Across Options --> then select from the hierarchy the product on which you defined the Cash Flow Average Life method --> click OK.
6. The FTP method does not change.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document