Japanese Texts are Garbled in Exported CSV from Reports > Compliance > Submitted
(Doc ID 2817793.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Japanese language texts are garbled in CSV file generated by clicking [Export] button on Reports > Compliance > Submitted menu screen.
Steps to Repeat:
- Log in to Argus Safety by J-user.
- Go to Reports > Compliance > Submitted menu screen.
- Enter PMDA agency and PMDA relevant report forms for search criteria.
- Select proper Date Range and click [Search].
Found reports are listed as search result.
- Click [Export] button at bottom right.
Download dialog for a generated csv file opens.
- Save the generated csv file.
- Open the generated csv file.
--->All Japanese texts are garbled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document