How to Prepare Audit Report of Pricing Changes
(Doc ID 2818118.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- In a customer implementation of Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) it is expected to report pricing configuration changes.
- Customer is using Pricing Design Center (PDC) together with BRM Real Time Rating Engine (events loaded via Universal Event Loader) and Discounting Pipeline Engine.
- In general there are no audit capabilities in Pricing Design Center on its own.
- However as pricing changes are loaded to BRM database there are pricing audit objects created in BRM database (tables AU_PRODUCT_T and others) - so one would consider using them as basis of audit report of pricing changes.
- What is the recommendation in this scenario to prepare audit report on pricing configuration changes?
- How to track changes in discounting database? Is there similar mechanism as audit trail of realtime rating engine?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document