CFA and MUXLOC Values Are Not Auto-Populating in Their Respective Fields (Termination and Muxloc) on the Connection Design > Additional Detail > Locations Tab
(Doc ID 2821351.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The values from the CFA and MUXLOC fields from the ASR order's "Transport - Circuit Detail 2" form are NOT auto-populated in their respective fields (Termination and Muxloc) on the Connection Design's > Additional Detail > Locations tab as viewed while working the order's DLRD or RID task.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an "ASR" order
2. Associate a circuit onto order
3. Note the values in the CFA and MUXLOC fields on the Transport - Circuit Detail 2 form
4. Assign a Provisioning Plan having at least a DLRD and DD task
5. Double-click the order's DLRD task to open the circuit's Connection Design
6. Click the Additional Details link
7. Click the Locations tab
8. Note the Termination, Assignment, and Muxloc fields were NOT auto-populated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document