Safety Stock Is Calculated Incorrectly When Dynamic Replenishment Method Service Level Type Is Simple Sales
(Doc ID 2825590.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Merchandising System(RMS), Dynamic Replenishment Simple Sales Service Level usage is contradictory for Safety Stock & Accepted Stock Out(ASO).
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create an Regular Item (A).
2. Create a Simple Pack Item for Item A (B).
3. Range Item A & B to a WH and 3 stores.
4. For Item A's supplier, setup Supplier Inv Level = Supp/Loc. Then set Scaling to 15 pallets and Due Order Processing = Yes, Item-level, Units.
5. Create Daily forecasts for the stores for item A.
6. Setup Item A on Manual, Constant Replenishment for the Stores, with the WH as the Source WH.
7. Setup Item A on Semi-Automatic, Dynamic Replenishment for the WH with Item B as it's Primary Repl Pack. Set Service Level Type = Simple Sales and Service Level = 25%
8. Run the replenishment batches. Notice the calculation of the Safety Stock and the ASO is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document