Creating Two Records Simultaneously Will Cause the Already Consolidated LI From the First Record to Be Available in the Second Record
(Doc ID 2826857.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users create two records simultaneously using two different browsers then the already consolidated line items from the first record will be available for consolidation in the second record.
The application should not let the record consolidate the same line items more than one time.
- Have two different users log in to Unifier
- Have each user click create to create a new business process (BP) record in the same BP in the same Shell
- Have each user fill in mandatory details and switch to the line items tab
- Have each user click on Actions and select Consolidate Line Items
- Have one of the users select a record to consolidate and submit the record
- Have the other user select the same record to consolidate and submit the record
- Verify there are two records with the same consolidated line items
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document