Enhancement 33657654 - Changes to the WHODrug Global files from March 2022 Version Onwards
(Doc ID 2828434.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Life Sciences Argus Safety - Version 8.2 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 8.2]
Oracle Life Sciences Argus Interchange - Version 8.2 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 8.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are 3 modifications in WHODrug Global files starting March 2022 version for B3 and C3 formats.
- Expansion of the substance length field
- For B3 format, Substance Name length is increased from 45AN to 250AN
- For C3 format, Substance Name length is increased from 110AN to 250AB
- Standardization of the casing in the C3 format of WHODrug global
- This modification effectively standardizes the appearance of drug names bearing the same drug code (all drug names with the same drug code will have the same casing).
- Updated country codes and names as per ISO 3166-1 standards.
The purpose of this article is to provide the solution for loading the WHODrug dictionary B3 and C3 formats from March 2022 onwards in Argus versions between 8.2.0 and 126.96.36.199.
The solution is part of standard Argus from version 8.4.
This document provides the steps to update Argus to allow loading the WHODrug dictionary from March 2022 onwards for B3 and C3 formats.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
Argus Safety - MDB file replacement
|Argus Insight - Batch File Execution
|Argus Mart - Batch File Execution