Start/Stop/Transfer Fixes And Enhancements
(Doc ID 2830975.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 2.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Start/Stop/Transfer fixes and enhancements.
NOTE: Original Bug 32911153 – Summary Detailed View was renamed to Backport UGBUPD-
9177 – Cumulative SST Fixes and Enhancements and it is used as the umbrella for all fixes
needed to cater for the bugs and scenarios raised by customer and other issues found by us.
This is the list of bugs included in this cumulative one:
1. Bug 32911153 – SUMMARY DETAILED VIEW
2. Bug 33457216 - IMPROVE HANDLING OF VALIDATE START/STOP DATES
3. Bug 32657699 - SST PANEL 2 UPDATES
4. Bug 32970386 - TRANSFER SERVICE REQUEST NEEDS TO TRANSITION FROM WAITING FOR COMPLETION TO CANCELED
5. Bug 32996126 - SST ADD ADDRESS VERIFICATIONS AND POSTAL DEFAULT
6. BUG 33440865 - CS REQUEST START SERVICE: DEPOSIT IS ALWAYS REQUIRED FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS
7. Bug 33481095 - SST - PERFORMANCE - CHANGES AFTER ORAINVOKESS API IMPPROVEMENTS
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document