Improving performance of BATCH D2-UTCD
(Doc ID 2835660.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Observed that D2-UTCD batch runs are taking too long to complete, for example it took more than 2 hours to process about 22,000 usage request.
Steps To Recreate
1. Create device, device configuration, Subtractive Interval MC
2. Install the device to an SP and create usage subscription
a. Ensure that usage subscription uses Get Subtractive Interval
3. Create measurements for the MC
a. Ensure that the readings created reflects a rollover
4. Bill the MC with start and end dates encompassing the rollover measurement.
5. Submit Batch Job D2-UTCD.
6. Verify that the Batch Job takes longer to complete than expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document