BOM (Bill Of Material) Conflicting Redlines On Two Changes Are Not Removed Causing Duplicates
(Doc ID 2848891.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an affected item's BOM is redlined on 2 pending changes the system does not revert the conflicting redlines.
A duplicated BOM redline appears on both BOMs.
No Warning Message appears to indicate there are conflicting redlines either.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create ECO1 and release 2 assembly test parts with "LCP1", Rev 01.
2. Create ECO2 and add the Test1 part with LCP2, Rev 02. ECO2 is Pending status.
3. Create ECO3 and add the Test1 LCP2 with Rev 03. ECO3 is Pending status.
4. Redline Test1 part BOM tab in ECO2, add a Test2 part with qty 1. ECO2 is still in Pending status.
5. Redline Test1 part BOM tab in ECO3, add a Test2 part with qty 100. ECO3 is still in Pending status.
6. Promote ECO2, to release Test1 part rev 02.
7. Open ECO3 and select the Test1 affected items BOM redline. Observe two duplicate line items in BOM tab, one red one black.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document