Using CreateEventForNoCustomers Rule Results in Event That Cannot Be Restored
(Doc ID 2851430.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 2.5]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 2.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version,
If you configure the createEventForNoCustomers rule so that it creates a non-outage event, and this gets created from a planned switch plan, it creates a PLN event that cannot be restored.
The system should allow the event to be completed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Set the createEventForNoCustomers SRS Rule to "always" and "0".
- Identify a device that can be opened without affecting any supply points.
- Create a new Planned sheet
- Record an Open and a Close step on that device
- Transition the sheet and execute the steps in RT.
You should see an event row for the sheet and for the planned outage
- Attempt to Complete the sheet.
You will get an error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document