Adding Partitions to ITEM_t Table
(Doc ID 2852484.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- This is about adding partitions on ITEM_T table which has a custom global index.
- In addition to the existing out of the box locally partitioned indexes, user has one composite global index on multiple columns.
- Hence user is planning to follow below plan to maintain index's integrity after partition is added.
- Drop the global index.
- Add partition with out of box partition utility.
- Rebuild global index online.
- Stats gather on ITEM_T table.
Is this a correct approach?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document