Pin_upgrade_ps5.pl Throws Errors During Update of Pipeline Schema
(Doc ID 2859210.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- One is performing upgrade of Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) version 12 from Patch Set 1 (PS1) to PS5.
- Installation of the patch and upgrade is done for BRM.
- But while executing the upgrade script of Pipeline, there are errors like "table or view does not exist".
- BRM (portalbase) and Pipeline schema are different (say PIN and PRE) but in the same database (say PINDB).
- Although schema name is correctly provided in pipeline_upgrade.cfg, execution of all the updates is occurring on PIN schema, whereas Pipeline tables are present in PRE schema.
- the upgrade is failing at execution of below script:
Error snippet on console from execution of pin_upgrade_12ps5.pl:
- Follow the instructions to install and upgrade to PS5, as per online documentation here
- Execute "perl pin_upgrade_12ps5.pl"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document