TransferShipment.saveTransferShipmentContainer Does Not Take Decimal Value In 'Quantity' Field
(Doc ID 2868241.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TransferShipment.saveTransferShipmentContainer does not take decimal value in 'Quantity' Field even for catch weight item. The webservice throws error:
'Quantity is not valid'
But when user select same item from SIM UI , it allows user to enter decimal qty .
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create transfer shipment using TransferShipmentService.createTransferShipment
2. Create container for shipment using TransferShipmentService.createTransferShipmentContainer
3. Add catch weight item to container using TransferShipmentService.saveTransferShipmentContainer
Expectation : saveTransferShipmentContainer accepts decimal qty for catch weight item
Result : it does not accept decimal qty , it throws error that 'Quantity is not valid'
4. Login into SIM UI . select shipping/receiving menu
5. Go to Menu 'transfer shipment ' and select transfer shipment created earlier using API
6. Select container inside transfer shipment .
7. Try to add catch weight item (same item used in API) using 'Add item' button.
8. Enter quantity in decimal, Observe SIM UI allows that.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document