Imported Case Number Not Visible On Import From The ICSR Pending Screen
(Doc ID 2873152.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.2.3 version, Case Form
When a Case is imported with no warnings the corresponding 'ICSR Report - Case Import Warning Messages' shows no warnings.
It also does not display Accepted Case Number, Original Case Number, Sender Name and Message Number in the sub-header section of the report.
It just shows a blank screen with the title of the report.
1. Drop in an E2b R3 XML file that does not generate any warnings or errors
2. Log into Argus Safety
3. Go to Incoming ICSR Reports screen ( Reports > ICSR Pending )
4. Identify the message that was imported in step 1
5. Right click and select Duplicate search
6. Perform the duplicate search and then accept the case
7. Observe that it displays the "ICSR Report - Case Import Warning Messages" webpage dialog but it does not display Accepted Case Number, Original Case Number, Sender Name and Message Number in the sub-header section of the report.
8. There is no option to close/cancel the popup. The browser is hung and the user must kill the session and login again to perform any other action.
User expects to see something like the following but with no warnings listed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document