PSDO And PDO With An Upstream Device Outage Not Showing Customers Out If Service Point Downstream of Transformer
(Doc ID 2878298.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2.5]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 2.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version,
The system was not giving the correct customer counts for nested outages in deenergized areas.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open a breaker or recloser to create RDO.
- In the deenergized area downstream from select a fuse.
- Open Create Event tool and create PSDO event.
- The created PSDO event has correct (non-zero) number of affected customers.
- Open the fuse and indicate that nested outage should be created.
Expected result: PSDO event on the fuse in converted into RDO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document