REIM Automatch Not Processing Merchandise Header Only Invoices
(Doc ID 2878546.1)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0.3 version, Batches
You observe a few invoices that are not processing via AUTOMATCH batch. The invoices are within tolerance and you are able to match the same from the user interface (UI).
However automatch leaves then in URMTCH status.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) create a PO with multiple items in it.
2) Partially receive the PO, this will create shipment and receipt information.
3) Run ordautcl batch to close the PO. This will cancel unreceived items.
4) Upload a header only Invoice for the PO with total_cost greater than received in PO. (In my example : Invoice cost : 2968.33, PO receipt cost : 2614.5)
5) Login into REIM application and try Summary Match. This gives you options to match the invoice and we are able to match the invoice.
6) if you have matched the invoices, repeat step 1-4 and create another PO, receipt, invoice.
7) Run Automatch batch, this leaves invoices in unresolved match status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document