New SKU Items Created at Parent-Diff Level Not Inheriting Price Change
(Doc ID 2879809.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New SKU items created for parent/diff level are not inheriting the price change price where as they are inheriting the clearance price when the created price events at parent/diff level.
Steps to Recreate:
1.Create a new style and sku with diff.
2. Range the item to locations in RMS and RPM.
3. Create an emergency price change and emergency clearance on the item at parent/diff level.
4. Then create a new sku under the same option.
5. Run the rpm New Item loc batch to range the item to RPM.
6. The new sku is inheriting the clearance price which is created at parent/diff level but not price change.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document