Unable To Update Attribute On Part Getting Error "The object violates the workflow criteria"
(Doc ID 2882724.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168 version, Administration/Configuration
When attempting to update attribute on Part, the following error occurs.
The object violates the workflow criteria
No workaround available
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open a browser and Launch Agile PLM Web Client using url http://localhost:port/Agile/PLMServlet
2. Log into Agile PLM Web Client
3. Open the part which part type is changed from ABC to YYY which is associated with Sites.
4. After that user unable to update any attribute on the part. Getting error: The object violates the workflow criteria
5. Attribute is not a change control attribute.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document