Not Able To Add Manufacturer Part to Change Order (CO) While Redlining Getting Error "Change order C000xxx with duplicate redlines in AML has been released. Duplicate AML redlines will no longer be visible"
(Doc ID 2882725.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 version, Changes
When attempting to add a Manufacturer Part to Change Order (CO) while redlining
the following error occurs.
Change order with duplicate redlines in AML has been released. Duplicate AML redlines will no longer be visible
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open a browser and Launch Agile PLM Web Client using url http://localhost:port/Agile/PLMServlet
2. Log into Agile Web Client
3. Open Manufacturer Change Order (MCO)
4. Add a Manufacturer Part to Change Order (CO) while redlining
5. Getting the warning message
No workaround available
Upgraded to Agile 9.3.6 RUP19
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document