EVA and WBS Sheets Bring Incorrect Data
(Doc ID 2885679.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 20.12 to 21.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the Period to ‘Standard reporting periods’ and selecting the specific WBS and apply, the data appearing in the Cost Variance (CV) and Schedule Variance (SV) columns show but once this is compared to the same Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) in the WBS Sheet the amounts are different.
The data for CV and SV columns should be the same on both sheets for both columns
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier instance
- Go to Activity Sheet
- Click Get Data button
- Wait for the process to complete
- Open Activity Sheet
- Assign cost code to activity
- Go to Earned Value Analysis (EVA) Sheet in Unifier
- Click Data Refresh button
- Wait for process to complete
- Open EVA Sheet
- Filter by WBS
- Notice that the correct details will show
- Open WBS Sheet
- Compare the values to the ones from the EVA Sheet
- Notice that they do not match
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document