Bill And Account Level Payments Are Failing In ECE When Updating Balance In ECE Cache
(Doc ID 2900272.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a customer environment,occasionally Bill and Account level payments are failing in Elastic Charging Engine (ECE) when updating balance in ECE cache.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set nonLinearRating = True
2. Initiate a Credit-Control Request Initiate (CCR-I) request
3. Initiate a Credit-Control Request Update (CCR-U) request
4. Purchase a first usage one time topup bundle
5. NULL pointer exception error is observed in ecs log and cm pinlog
Error in ecs log:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document