Vertex Is Not Getting Called When $0 Billed Cycle Forward
(Doc ID 2906345.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Vertex request is not getting generated for $0 Billed taxable amount.
Here is the workaround scenario: Change the charge for the Monthly fee to $0.01. With this change, Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) should send request to vertex to compute tax.
However, if post rating opcode was customized to change amount from $0.01 to $0, cycle_forward_monthly fee amount changed to $0, BRM is not sending the request to vertex.
1. Created a plan to charge monthly fee $0.01
2. Created a customer and purchased above plan.
3. Customized post_rating opcode to change balance of cycle_forward_monthly event to $0.
4. Enabled Taxation at billing time.
5. Moved PVT to Bill Day of the Month (BDOM) and ran billing.
The actual result: Cycle forward event is generated with $0, but BRM did not send request to vertex.
How to fix it?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document