Non Admin Superusers Cannot Copy Risks
(Doc ID 2910048.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 21.12]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 21.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Non Admin Superusers cannot copy risks without the 'View/Add/Delete Risks' privilege.
Users should be able to copy the risk, but other actions involving the risk should not be allowed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create project A as a user with Admin Superuser privileges, and assign a Risk to it.
- Create Project B under the new EPS.
- Create a new user AA with read-only rights for Project A and full rights for Project B.
- As the new user AA, login to P6 Web and open both projects.
- Go to Risk from Project view and attempt to copy the risks from Project A to Project B.
- Observe the reported behavior.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!