Change In Data Picker Selection Does Not Update Auto-Populated Data Elements For All Multi-Selected Line Items
(Doc ID 2930179.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2023
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users select multiple rows in line item grid view and when they update DEs, auto populate only works for the row that is directly modified by the user.
Auto populate should work for all rows.
The issue can be reproduced by the customer at will with the following steps:
- Log into the environment.
- Proxy in as the user.
- Open up the project.
- Go to the record.
- In the record, go to grid view.
- Scroll to the end to see the item.
- Notice only the bottom cell has the correct auto-populated value. The other cells in this column did not get populated.
- Click Save, it will fail the form validation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document