Incorrect Conflict Check Validation of Overlapped Clearance and Fixed Price Customer Segment Promo
(Doc ID 2945756.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The users could not change the Reset-Date for a Clearance due to overlapping with the Customer Segment Fixed Price Promotion when another Non-Customer Segment Simple Promotion exists for the same dates. An error is shown after Conflict Checking (CC).
Important Note: CC validation was passed correctly during the approval of the mentioned promotions.
"A fixed price clearance and a fixed price promotion cannot be in effect at the same time."
Steps to Reproduce
1. Find an active Item/Location level Clearance with Reset-Date.
2. Create and approve a future Fixed Price Customer Segment Promotion for this item/location and apply them to "Regular and Clearance."
3. Notice that the promotion is approved. No errors are shown after CC.
4. Create and approve a Non-Customer Segment Promotion for this item/location with "No Change" type and apply to "Regular and Clearance" for the same dates as the previous Customer Segment Promotion.
5. Notice that the promotion is approved. No errors are shown after CC.
6. Try to change the date of the Clearance Reset and notice that the "A fixed price clearance and a fixed price promotion cannot be in effect at the same time" error is shown after conflict checking.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document