Can Inactivate Items For A Location When It Is On A Transfer In Submitted Status
(Doc ID 2949650.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to inactivate an Item for a Location when it is on a Transfer to that Location, in Input status or Approved statu.
However users can inactivate when Transfer is in Submitted status.
Note: This happens for both "Item Locations" screen and “Item Mass Change” screen.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Pick up an active Item that is not in any Transfer, Order or Allocation. Alternatively, create a new Item and approve it.
2. Create a Transfer with that Item and leave it in the "Input" status.
3. Try to inactivate the Location (same as TSFHEAD.To_loc) for that Item in "Item Locations" screen.
Notice that the error appears saying it is not possible to change the Status because the Item has an active Transfer to that Location.
4. Also try to inactivate same Location for that Item in “Item Mass Change” screen.
Notice that similar error appears in the Report that lists the reasons for rejections. Or check the error in MC_REJECTIONS (CHANGE_TYPE = 'L').
5. Change status of created Transfer to “Submitted”.
6. Repeat steps 3 or 4 and notice that the expected errors do not occur.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document