In The Planner Workbench, A Resource Folder Query Is Blank When Reopening
(Doc ID 2963469.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A previously saved resource folder query, does not display the criteria when reopening the find window.
The user expects the query criteria to be displayed for the saved folders.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Advanced Supply Chain Planner
2. Navigation > Supply Chain Plan > Workbench
3. Right click the plan and select 'Resource'
4. Enter the filter/query criteria in the Find form and save
5. Close the window and navigate back to the find criteria and click on the 'torch' icon to see the filter criteria.
It does not show the saved criteria.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document