Split Reference Order Number Field Not Retaining The Chosen PO
(Doc ID 2970097.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PROBLEM DESCRIPTION :
Advanced search is retaining data fields when saved and can’t change. Split Reference Order Number field is not retaining the chosen PO when there are more than 10 POs.
STEPS TO REPLICATE :
1. Make sure that there are more than 11 split POs created (i.e. splt_ref_ordno is not null on ordhead).
2. Navigate to order search.
3. Click on the Advanced search and add in the Split Reference Order No field.
4. Click on the drop down button and when the small window opens that shows 10 POs, click on the search button.
5. Then the Search and Select: Split Reference Order window opens.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the list or choose any PO greater than the 10th PO on the list and click OK.
7. Note: instead of the chosen PO being displayed, the first PO of the first page gets chosen instead.
Note: Any of the first 10 POs work, but as soon as choosing a PO on the second or greater page it will default to the first PO on the first page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document