Unable To Add New Supplier To Catch Weight Type 4 Item Via UI
(Doc ID 2979019.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 to 16.0.3 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to add a new supplier site to an existing, approved catch weight Type 4 item via the UI.
It fails with "Catch Weight Item must have a Unit of Measure (UOM) Class of MASS".
Steps To Recreate:
1. Select an approved catch weight Type 4 item
2. Add another supplier to the item
3. Add Countries of Sourcing information. Changing cost UOM to LB results in an error message “Unit of measure (UOM) classes are different and some dimensions do not exist. Cost Unit of Measure (UOM) will be set to the standard Unit of Measure (UOM).
Leave cost UOM as EA and click OK to close Countries of Sourcing screen and return to Item Supplier Countries screen
4. Click OK to close Countries of Sourcing screen and note that case dimensions have been defaulted from the primary even though Constant Dimensions is not checked on the item.
5. Click on Countries of Sourcing button to reopen that screen. Unit cost and case cost are all now disabled and can’t be edited. Click OK to close this screen and return to the Item Supplier Countries screen.
6. Click Save and Close on this screen and get an error that “Catch weight item must have a Unit of Measure (UOM) Class of MASS”.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document