The %s1-%s2 Item-supplier Combination Does Not Have Any Country Of Sourcing Associated With It.
(Doc ID 2980215.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RWMS 16.0.X
The %s1-%s2 item-supplier combination does not have any country of sourcing associated with it.
There is a new bug in RWMS that happens when a user adjust two containers with different PO-ITEMS in the screen "Container checking". The first step is to perform any update to the first container, the last step is to delete another container, what the screen is doing is sending a new receipt adjustment from the second container but with the detail from the first container.
After the receipt adjust, we get a new message in the RMS hospital with this description- The %s1-%s2 item-supplier combination does not have any country of sourcing associated with it.
Error in RMS:
%s1-%s2 item-supplier combination does not have any country of sourcing associated with it.
Steps To recreate:
1. Create two different PO's with different items (follow the example attached)
2. Receive both PO's in different receipts and different containers.
3. Go to "Container Checking" screen and adjust the quantity of one container.
4. Press "Save" and then "clear" to introduce a new container. Do not exit the screen.
5. Introduce the second container received and just deleted it.
6. Check RMS rib_message hospital and get the error "[E] La combinación de artículo-proveedor no tiene ningún país de abastecimiento asociado."
7. Check the wms.receipt_to_upload_his and confirm there is no relationship between the PO and the ITEM of the last receipt adjust.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document