MCAD Not Passing Information From Item And Change To Design Object On Initial Save When using XPlmBulkLoaderTool
(Doc ID 2981461.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MCAD connector is not updating a few attributes on initial save and thus the loaded content is not being populated correctly. As a result of this, the generate viewables are not accurate with engineering change order (ECO) and revision data, nor is the model being attached correctly on proposed revision of item. This loading of models is being done in bulk fashion using the XPlmBulkLoaderTool.
Steps to reproduce:
- Start XPlmBulkLoaderTool from the start menu.
- Click on "Observer Mode" from the menu items.
- Select one of the prebuild text file from the work folder.
- Click on Start from the XPlmBulkLoaderTool.
- Once completed, check the item in Agile and notice the loaded content is not being populated correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document