Unable To Retrieve Location From Replenishment Attributes Search
(Doc ID 2991536.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Replenishment Attributes Search screen, user enters an item number and location for which they want to retrieve the replenishment configuration, but get no results. If entering only the item the desired location is included in the results returned. This seems to be due to the location having the same number assigned as a Region.
This could be affected by numbers shared with other levels of the Org Hierarchy, but we're seeing it happen with Region.
When the user enters a Location on the Basic search screen (and the Advanced search too without adding a Location Type field) they expect that to represent a store or warehouse, since no other designation is displayed or selectable at this higher level.
So if only entering a number in the Location field the record(s) related to that store or warehouse should be retrieved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From the menu select Replenishment-> Manage Replenishment Attributes
2. On the search screen enter an item number and a warehouse number in the location field. Replenishment records should already exist for this item/warehouse combination and the warehouse number should also be a Region number
3. Click Search and note that the results are "No data to display"
4. Delete the warehouse number from the Location field and leave the item populated
5. Click Search again and note that the desired warehouse is included in the results displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document