DCI FORM TEMPLATE FOR PDF NOT WORKING CORRECTLY
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version: 4.5.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 15-May-2010***
***Checked for relevance on 12-Apr-2012***
When we pull up in RDC for CRF PDF, anything with more than 2 screens of text from the 3rd screen on overlaps to the first and 2nd screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into Oracle Clinical.
- Under GLIB menu
- Form layout template
- Maintain form layout template.
- Create a portrait template .
(Template Width = 504, Template Height = 740, Header Height = 150, Footer Height = 50, DCM region Height = 540)(Screenshot uploaded)
- Apply the template to the DCI.
- Generate the provisional DCI Form.
- Browse the provisional DCI layout.
- Do print preview and DCI is displayed with 2nd pages overlapping.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms