Oracle Clinical Report Submit Fails (321300: Submit Failed)
(Doc ID 471354.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version 4.5.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 14-Mar-2010***
On a new instance of OC 4.5.2, when attempting to submit a PSUB job, it creates an entry in PSUB
log file and output file and log file, but the report submission fails
321300: Submit Failed
Steps To Reproduce:
1. From admin --> Admin Report --> Reference Codelist
2. In the reference code-list name, enter OCL_STATE
3. Click the Job Detail button
4. Output Type: pick any type from File to Printer
5. Click the Submit Job button
6. Receive "failure"
No log file. no record in report queue manager
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document