Warnings are Still Displayed in the Server when "GenerateUncoveredServiceAreas" Flag is False in DHTSVINI
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2009
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management - Version: 1.4.5 to 1.5.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
The MWM 145 - "GenerateUncoveredServiceAreas" flag is set to "FALSE" in DHTSVINI database table, but the Server is generating the messages anyway.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Confirm the "GenerateUncoveredServiceAreas" flag is set to "FALSE" in DHTSVINI database table.
2. Start the Integration Manager, Router, Server and Dispatcher Workstation.
3. Launch the dispatcher workstation with a system administrator authority.
4. Choose Control --> Alarm Management.
5. Check the "Generate Uncovered Service Area Warnings" in the system-wide alarms screen.
6. Download the table definitions again for the server and dispatch workstation.
Note: Server messages generated to dispatcher.
-- Business Impact:
The Server is sending undesired/unnecessary messages to the dispatchers who then need to decide
what to do about them.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms