TMS Crashes With "FRM-40512: Oracle Error Unable To Issue Savepoint Command"
(Doc ID 729311.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Thesaurus Management System - Version 4.5.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 14-Mar-2010***
***Checked for relevance on 03-Feb-2012***
***Checked for relevance on 13-Feb-2014***
On TMS 4.5.2, when attempting to query for a term in "Classifications" tab from "Classify VT Omissions" screen, the following error occurs:
FRM-40512: ORACLE error unable to issue SAVEPOINT command
FRM 92101. A failure occurred on the Server. You will need to reestablish your session
Steps To Reproduce:
- From TMS application Navigator screen open "Omission Management"/"Classify VT Omissions";
- In "Classify VT Omissions" screen go to "All Verbatim Omissions" tab;
- Chose a verbatim for coding;
- Enter the "Classifications" tab from the lower part of the screen;
- Query for a term using a "forbidden" character (e.g. enter '&tape&' instead of '%tape%');
- The System crashes also when using non-forbidden characters, or when applying an action or even in the Browse repository data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document