Error Invalid Or Missing WIP Accounting Class When Releasing From ASCP Workbench
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:MSCFNSCW.FMB - Planner Workbench
ConcurrentProgram:WICMLP - WIP Mass Load
An error for Invalid or Missing WIP Accounting Class is received after releasing discrete jobs from the ASCP workbench.
The output of the "Job and Schedule Interface Report" shows the following:
1. You must specify a class or define a default discrete class.
2. The class must exist and be enabled in this organization.
3. The class must have the correct class type for this job.
1. Log in to ASCP resp.
2. Go into ASCP planners workbench. NAV: Supply Chain Plan -> Workbench.
3. Release the Discrete Job for a Manufactured item.
4. Go into View Requests and the "WIP Mass Load" concurrent program completes with a warning.
Newly Cloned Instance. Worked fine in the original instance.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms