Last updated on JUNE 08, 2009
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 220.127.116.11.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The bundled minutes, that are rolled up from the sponsor group members to the main owner of the
sponsor group, are not being consumed when making a call. Instead, the call is being rated normally.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
The problem occurs after these steps are taken:
1) Create the main billing account with a 'Billing' plan which does not contain any products or deals.
2) Create the sponsor group and add the rate plans sponsored under that group, including the bundled minutes and the rating plan and click save.
3) Create the second account with a voice service, immediately setting it as a non-paying child account to the billing account and put under the sponsor group created.
4) Check that the bundle minutes are rolled up to the parent account.
5) Create another voice service for the child account.
6) Check that the bundle minutes are rolled up to the parent account (which actually is in addition to the previous bundle minutes rolled up in step 4).
6) Make a call on the first voice service
7) Check that the bundle minutes in the parent account is deducted
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms