When trying to export data from the web client, the user gets logged out of the system with an invalid/expired session error
(Doc ID 786057.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Load Profiling and Settlement - Version 4.5 and later
Oracle Utilities Transaction Management - Version 4.5 and later
Oracle Utilities Energy Information Platform - Version 4.5 and later
Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 4.5 and later
Oracle Utilities Billing Component - Version 4.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 11-Apr-2012***
When exporting data from the Data Navigator in the web framework, an invalid/expired session error occurs and the user is logged out of the system.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Log in to the web framework and select the Data tab at the bottom left of the menu.
2. Select a table and search for records.
3. Select some or all of the records and choose Tools -> Export to .xls or Export to .imp
4. A warning may come up, click on it for options.
5. You immediately get logged out with the Invalid or Expired Session message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document